I've been so bad at this. :$
340. ...That was filled with missions...
341. ...such as working at a camp for underprivileged kids...
342. ...and a life-changing trip to the Philippines.
343. Hannah's amazing blog, which inspires me to change the world.
345. Days to just stay home and chill.
346. And days to go downtown too! :)
347. Meeting extended family that I didn't know existed/finally meeting those aunts and uncles [who I thought we random strangers] that added me on facebook. :P
348. My cute [but way too loud! ;)] little cousins: 6, 5, 3 and 2 years old. [Somehow our family accidentally missed 2007. ;)]
349. My mom's garden. It's so pretty.
350. All the critters that show up in our backyard as a result of that pretty garden!
351. Couches. :P
352. Almost over jet-lag!!! :)