Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Post #100!

Yep, that's right... Post #100! :)

When I started this blog in 2008 I was [in my eyes NOW] kinda a little kid. Haha. And so today I read back on some of my first posts and realize how long ago that was and how much change me personally and my family has gone through... Crazy. :P

But you know, I see a lot of difference, but I see some similarity too. I'm still the same world-changing girl. I think I just dream, believe, trust and hope bigger now.

So, to all those who read or support or link my blog: THANK YOU! You rock! <3


Okay, enough about me and my blog, I have super awesome news! Today a child was sponsored through our family! :D Someone my dad works with decided to sponsor little Jesus! Yaay! :)

Would you like to sponsor a child? Then pleeeease click here. You know you wanna! ;)

That's all for now, thanks for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. How amazing... another life changed. I am so happy!

    Also thankful for you!

    Hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...