Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to Routine... Monday Mania :)

Did I really skip two weeks? Yikes. :P

Coming back to routine has been tough since Wilmington, but it's getting better. A lot of the same feelings/thoughts that I had after I came home from the Philippines are coming at me... How to balance, how to live knowing poverty exists - so close to home.

Went to see the Hunger Games yesterday, but that needs its own blog post, so come back tomorrow or Wednesday. ;)

I hope you all had an amazing weekend - and I promise, March has been a bit slow with the blog posts, but I'll be picking it up again... :)



Nothing like some good ol' Taylor Swift. :)

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. -Psalm 37:4


P.S. Come back cuz I got a blog post on that verse coming too, but it also needs its very own post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...