Wednesday, August 28, 2019

New home

I'm moving!

I didn't really feel sad about this until I came on here to write this post, but here we are and I am getting a little bit sentimental about leaving this space behind. It held my very first internet words, has gone through dozens of redesigns, helped me meet some dear friends and was my space to process through some of the most heart-transforming seasons of my life thus far.

I love this space dearly... and I'm not totally leaving it behind! I've transferred some of my favourite blog posts over to my new website, but I'll be keeping this blog up as a home for all my previous words. So I'm sure I at least will still visit here often when I want to read back.

But enough about that! I'd love for you to visit me at my new internet home:

www.alyssaesparaz.ca

I'm excited to continue sharing my words and work with you there.
Thanks for all the beautiful words and connections here.

Peace,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...