Monday, April 9, 2012

No Greater Love

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend reflecting and celebrating with family and friends.

I had a pretty chill weekend - hanging with family, almost-family and church-family. :)

We had a great message from Bruxy at church... It really made me think about Jesus' death in a way I'd never thought about it before. I'd try and explain it to you, but it's probably better if you just hear it for yourself.

At the end of the message, I couldn't help but think of this song by Kutless:



God is waiting, with arms open wide, ready to love you. He'd begging you...

"Come back home."

"But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him. ... 'This son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate." Luke 15:20&24


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...