Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Day Monday Mania

Canadian readers, I hope you all had a great day with your families! :)

My birthday usually falls on or around this holiday, which is fantabulous because then it's like, four days of celebrating! ;)

I had a conversation on my birthday which really made me realize that we only live once, we really don't have that much room for regrets. Now, I'm not saying go and do some stupid stuff because you only live once, but still. Don't over think it, man. Cuz if you're thinking too long you might just think 'til you die. (Not to be harsh or anything... ;P)

Anyways, enjoy this song and have a fantastic week! :)



In the same way, let you light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven. -Matthew 5:16

2 comments:

  1. We are memorizing that verse! Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great birthday!

    Much love,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and forgot to say.... I love that song!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...