Monday, September 26, 2011

Thank You for Visiting! Love, Florianlyn

So by the time I got home tonight it was almost seven, and I didn't even realize we had gotten a letter from Florianlyn. And guys, lemme tell you, it's the sweetest letter ever! Just had to share:


Dear {My Mom}

First of all I would like to thank God so much because He give us time to see each other. My prayer was already answered. Thanks for the opportunity that we have a conversation, even if I can't understand. {Haha, ditto! :P} To my caseworker who was my translator, I thank her.

To my sister {Me} and my brother {My Little Bro} thank you for sharing and playing with me.

Thank you for the things that you gave to us, like dress, doll, ball and book of pictures from your place. I'm so very thankful to God because I have a sponsor who is so kind and generous. I praise God for He is good to me and my family.

God Bless You...

Love,
Florianlyn


I see such maturity and wisdom in her. This is probably my favourite letter we've received from Florianlyn. :)

Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...