Monday, September 5, 2011

Media Matters

Wow... haven't done one of these in awhile.

Anyways, I got another two songs up for you guys today and tomorrow. [Perhaps more, but those are the ones planned. :P]

Tomorrow's is a very beautiful song. You can just listen to it.

Today, allow me to explain myself.

Yup, it's a Beiber song. It made my Facebook and Twitter two days ago. 

For those of you who know me, I'm a sold-out NON-"belieber." 

But who can resist this song?

Let's make my stand on Beibs clear: I used to not like him at all. But then I found he's a Christian and prays before concerts and stuff. Then I found this song. And, dude, he's Canadian! So, I like him. Just not his music. 

Well, except this song [Make sure you watch the vid, it makes the song more powerful]:


Sweet, isn't it? Love the quote at the end.

Thanks for reading! <3

3 comments:

  1. I posted that same video clip on my blog and fb!

    I loved it.

    Hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool. That is a great song.

    Your friend,
    ~Lysa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...