Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whoa... I Gotta Catch Up!

Haven't blogged in a week and 2 days!!! Missed it! :(

Reason I didn't blog this week? I was in NYC for my graduation trip with my class! :D It was sooo much fun.

Here's some pix and highlights:

This is the tallest roller coaster in the world, fastest in North America. And I went on it. Twice. Once in the very front, and the other in the very back. In my opinion, front's better.

What's a visit to the Big Apple without Times Square?!

The "Top of the Rock" aka the top of the Rockefeller Centre! Great view of NYC! :)

Carlo's Bake Shop, better known as the Cake Boss bakery!

Ground Zero. They're planning a huge memorial opening this September 11, the 10 year anniversary of 9/11.

The "New World Trade Centre" [IDK what it's ACTUALLY called. :P] which will be the new tallest building in North America, standing at 7476 feet tall, the day the Declaration of Independence was signed. [07-04-1876] At least, that's what I THINK the tour guide said? LOL. :P

And of course, a visit with Lady Liberty! We sailed past on a night cruise and it was a lot of fun, especially since I didn't get sea-sick like I usually do on boats! :D

So I'm back to the blogging world now! ;) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...