Monday, June 18, 2012

Last Monday Mania Already?!

So I said I'd try and do thing every Monday for the whole school year... I almost succeeded, and would you look at that... Here is the last Monday of the school year.

Which means...

I am 3 exams away from finishing my first year of high school.

What?

No.

That was too fast.

Back in September, all these people told me that I should savour every minute of high school because these 4 years are the fastest 4 years of your life, and I was like, "Pssshh. These nostalgic old people... This is gonna take forever."

Gosh, that first year went fast!

And if the next three go by just as fast, these will be the fastest 4 years of my life!

Yikes. :$

Anyways, the song.

I thought I'd end with the same song I started with, because I just really, really love this song. :)


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angles nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." -Romans 8:38-39

Remember: HE loves you. Live like it. :) ♥

1 comment:

  1. praying for you and your exams! Congrats on your first year finished. :)

    I love that song too...

    hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...