Monday, May 7, 2012

Compassion Bloggers in Tanzania?! :D

Mt. Kilimanjaro
Photo Creds: @keelymarie, www.keelymariescott.com

So obviously, being me, I didn't hear that the Compassion Bloggers were in Tanzania until they were pretty much leaving, cuz I'm always the last to hear everything... (I'm the wide-eyed one going "She's pregnant?!" when everyone's already planning the baby shower... Or she's giving birth.)

So here's the thing. Most of you know I love Tanzania. It's the country that stole my heart through a little girl named Happyness. So I was super excited when I finally did get around to hearing about the trip. I will definitely be following along.

I'd encourage you to, as well! This is like, the closest you can get to experiencing Compassion first-hand, without actually going to the country and the projects. You can follow along here.

And I'll leave it to the bloggers this week to do most of the convincing, but if you feel so led, will you sponsor a child from Tanzania? And more specifically, one little girl from Picha Ya Ndege Student Centre {Happyness' centre} is still waiting on compassion.com. Would you seriously consider sponsoring Naima? I know it would mean the world to her. :)


Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. ... And over all the virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. -Colossians 3:12&14

1 comment:

  1. We are following too. We are always so blessed by the amazing stories. I sponsored my Jazzy Rain after the blogger trip to the Philippines. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...