Friday, March 4, 2011

This and That and Everything Else...

Hey!!! It's been far to long... Anyways, this is way exciting: my school's boy's basketball team won the regional championship!!! My schools never won a regional championship before! Super exciting! :) Here's a pic that I'm pretty proud of, considering it was taken with an iPod...
That was a three, by the way. ;)

I took a few more, that were also pretty cool. This is the clearest one though...

I'm gonna be at a public speaking contest on Sunday, pretty stoked for that. :) My topic's global poverty. Prayer for me would be awesome, that people who need to hear my message will hear... :)

Lastly, I've failed at NOT getting sick, and I have a cold. I'm glad it's the weekend! LOL.

Hope you have a awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...