Saturday, March 14, 2015

Wilmington Again

I owe this blog an update, I know.

This blog and I will have a good, cozy catch up soon, but it's going to have to wait at least a week... because I'm tapping out this quick little note to say...

I'm going back to UrbanPromise Wilmington again on a compassion trip with my youth group... tomorrow

Friends, I am beyond excited. Could I just ask you two favours?

Pray for me & the team. Some of my prayer notes from previous trips to Wilmington would still apply... Find those here and here.

Pray for my family as I leave them behind on their own compassion mission right here at home... Read about that on my mama's blog here. I look forward to joining back up with this compassion team when I come back home on Saturday.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for prayers. They give strength and breathe life in remarkable, world-shaking, holy ways.



Wilmington 2012:
Shining In A City Called Wilmington
3 More Sleeps
Wilmington

Wilmington 2013:
Wilmington, Take 2
Stories from Wilmington: Comfort & Discomfort
Stories from Wilmington: You Don't Choose Where You Were Born
Stories from Wilmington: Because It's More Than Just A Job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...