Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?!

I managed not to cry at grad - but it all came out today, the last day of school. I'm gonna miss the place that I probably spent the most time in for the past 10 years, well, most time excluding home, of course.

It wasn't only the grade 8's though, the whole school was crying because our very well-loved principal, Mr. R, is leaving! :( So are a few very well-loved teachers. It was sad.

Here's some pix from grad and today:

Me, before grad.

Me with my family! (:

Receiving my diploma!

Honour Roll.

Math Award.

Academic Achievement.

Principal's Award for Student Leadership.

Me with some friends. <3

More of me with some besties! <3

Today, a group of us in the 7/8 split class, we're super close.

Saying goodbye! :(

Me, my brother and my mom with the well-loved principal I mentioned! He will be missed!

Me with my homeroom teacher, Ms. P, who's leaving this year also. :(


"This growing up stuff, man, I don't know, I just don't wanna let... go." -The Night Before [Life Goes On] by Carrie Underwood

"When you look back on time we had, I hope you smile." -Whenever You Remember by Carrie Underwood

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

  1. Your dress for graduation is absolutely gorgeous! I had to say goodbye to some very close friends this year in school, so I know how you feel. Goodbyes are tough :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know they are tough! :(

    & thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...