Monday, June 27, 2011

The End of the Beginning...

Time. Goes. Fast.

Way too fast.

What happened to going to the park for gym class and finger painting for art class?

What happened to play time and nap time and snack time?

What happened to the biggest decision being a blue or red crayon?

What happened to the last ten years of my life?

I swear, they were here a second ago.

It's twenty minutes to midnight, and I really should go to bed soon, but I can't.

I'm too busy looking for my childhood.

Tonight, I graduated from grade eight.

I swear I was just 4 years old, all excited for JK, but here I am, a graduate.

So I guess this is the end of the beginning of my life!

Wow, that was fast!

I am excited for high school though. I've never been one to turn down new challenges! ;D


Dear God,

Thank you for the past 10 years. They were amazing, I couldn't have asked for anything better. As I go to high school, I'll bring old friends with me and meet new ones. I'll bring old skills and talents with me and learn new ones. Please help me to act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with You through my high school years.

As you wish...

Amen


I'll post pix for you guys later this week! :)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you, my baby girl! Love God and love others... the greatest commandment. I love you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...