Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Pro-Life

I haven't ever blogged about abortion, but my mom shared this with me yesterday, and I really liked it, so I thought I'd share with you guys! :)

This is NOT a true story. It's simply a fictional story to make you think.

A young woman finds out that she is pregnant and it's only been a year since she had her first child. She does't want children so close in age, so she goes to the doctor and says that she'd like an abortion. The doctor asks the reason why, and the lady says she doesn't want to have children so close in age.
"Well then, why don't we just kill your one-year-old?" The doctor suggests, "That way, you can have a nice, healthy pregnancy without having to take care of your other child, go nine months without any children at all. You can rest, and have a new baby 9 months from now."
Horrified the woman states, "But doctor, that's murder!"
The doctor says to her, "Well, what's the difference with killing the child in your womb?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...