Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!


That's my dad and me. 

But forget me and look at that super amazing guy beside me. 

That's my dad.

And he's the best dad a girl could ask for. 

When I sprained my ankle, he helped me right through it, and woke up early to help me do the therapy I had to do every morning. 

Science homework sucks. Daddy makes it not suck as much.

My dad is a leader and teacher, not only with his voice, but by example. He says you should be a hard worker and just do what has to be done? Well, you bet he'll be doing just that before he says so, after he says so, and probably even while he says so. 

He's got the biggest servant's heart ever, and inspires my to work on mine too. He knows when to back down, bite his tongue not let his temper fly, but he also knows when to stand up for what he believes in, and that has taught me [Ms. Stubborn] to think before I put up a fight: "Is it worth it?"

He's taught me everything and some, and I wouldn't be me without him.

I love you so much, Daddy, happy birthday!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...