Monday, April 23, 2012

In All Things...


Lately, I've been reading back in my journal to times when I've been totally content with my relationship with God, to times when I've screamed at him, whined at him, asked him to speak to me [When he kinda already was... I just wasn't listening] and asked him "Why?" [As IF my life was so difficult...]. And through all that I look back and see how he shaped me, grew me and moulded me. He's always been preparing my heart and always he was with me, even if I thought he wasn't. I look back and realize he was always there, I just simply wasn't looking, or I was just too impatient to see what he had planned.

Truly, he makes all things work together for our good.

Truly, his love NEVER fails.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. ... If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:28&31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...