Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Monday

Again, I am SO sorry for being a blog-ignore-er right now! :( And it's only going to be worse for the next two weeks because of exams, but I promise after that I'll be blogging so much you'll be sick of me - because I have a lot of stuff to blog about - just no time! :P

And Monday comes again, my last full week of my first semester of grade nine. That was fast. :S

Oh, and shout out to Tim Tebow, because we still love him no matter how hard he loses (And who can blame someone for getting kicked out of the playoffs by the New England Patriots anyways?!) because at the end of the day he's still loving God and loving others - way more important than winning football games! :)



And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose. -Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...