Saturday, December 24, 2011

Peace On Earth

Christmas... It totally snuck up on me! :P

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, because you really should go spend some time with family instead of reading my blog right now. ;)

This Christmas, I hope you find happiness not in a colourfully wrapped box or at the mall, but in giving: A smile, spare change, some time, a hot meal, or a listening ear. I hope your Christmas is filled with joy, grace, love, hope and peace. And I hope that you'll look up and find that bright star, and that you'd follow it until you find Jesus, wrapped in cloth and lying in a manger, inviting you to be at peace, inviting you to love like there's no tomorrow, inviting you into his family.

Merry Christmas!!! <3

"Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased." -Luke 2-14

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas.

    Your friend,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...