Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Little Drummer Boy

I love the story of the Little Drummer Boy... Don't you?

I mean, I have so little to offer Jesus, but he takes it anyways.

He takes it and turns it into something beautiful.

Similar to the boy with the 5 loaves and 2 fish. He gave Jesus all he had, and the little that it was, it was enough for Jesus to do something amazing.

I mean, I'm sure Jesus could've just gone "abracadabra" and bread and fish would've showed up anyways... But he wants to see my faith, he wants to involve me, to give my all. He wants to use me, and he WILL use me, the little that I am.

So, I will play my drum, and I will play my best, knowing that He's smiling at me.




The Story of the Video :)

Seventeen Days...

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...