Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Waiting...

I was honestly so bored today... I practiced piano. ;p

I'm pretty bored. Just playing the waiting game for Thursday.

So, with all this extra time, I decided that I'm going to convince you guys to sponsor Jhon or Julius.

Sitting here waiting, I'm thinking, these kids have been waiting for sponsors for more that a year! They've both had a birthday since they signed up for Compassion's program! Imagine how that must feel, a promise for a sponsor, someone who loves you, but day after day after month after month no one responds? I would feel like a piece of trash. I would start to give in to the lies of poverty. I'm worthless. Nobody does or ever will love me. I'm nothing. I don't matter.

These two boys are each a treasure made by God, and each of them have a future. All they need to make that future brighter: YOU!

Hove you been waiting too long? Have you been thinking of sponsoring for some time now? Well, I might be slightly biased, but I think now's a good time as any. ;)

Is God calling you to one of these boys? Then please, please, please don't hesitate to contact my mom at compassion@mamaof2greatkids.ca.

The difference is Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...