Saturday, January 8, 2011

1000 Things I'm Thankful For

yikes! I'm not really good at this posting-every-monday thing, am i? :S

92. 9-3 win for the leafs last night!! :D
93. Sweatpants.
94. Mailing my first letter to Florianlyn, my compassion sister soon!
95. Jokes.
96.
Micah 6:8
97. An amazing, relaxing Christmas holiday.
98. Good books.
99. iPod touch.
100. The movie Glory Road, go watch it!!!
101. Gradual healing for my mom from her flu.
102. Me not catching and sickness.
103. Baking cookies!
104. Santa still came this Christmas... even though I'm in my teens... ;)
105. Weekends.
106. My house-leauge basketball season coming to an end, lost my championship game, but that's okay, I'm thankful for all I learned this season.
107. Gearing up for my school's basketball season!!!
www.aholyexperience.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...