Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1000 Things I'm Thankful For

22. The clarinet
23. Making music with my friends over the lunch hour
24. A small gift of hope this for many children through Operation Christmas Child (it's not too late to pack one, you have until the end of the week!)
25. More gifts of hope this Christmas for less-fortunate kids in my community
26. Being able to follow the Leafs game through radio, live chat and facebook
27. Hope for the Leafs... even if their opponent scores 3 goals in three minutes
28. Singing with the school choir in the mornings
29. P.A. day this Friday
30. Everyone's starting to get into the Christmas spirit
31. A free, fun, amazing country to call home... Canada
Nunavut.gif
32. Watching a movie with my brother
33. Brightening-up studying for my least-favourite subject with music
34. Being able to help my classmates with homework


”holy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...